Twenty-one for Twenty-one is the heart of our campaign. We believe that quality and sincere representation starts with the people. That's why we raise money in small dollar donations instead of seeking out corporate money in large sums. We've pledged not to accept money from Corporate PACs or lobbyists. To succeed in getting Big Money out of our politics, we must work to get Small Money in. We will not work to represent the wealthy special interests that try to buy our government. Instead, we will work in the best interest of the residents of the 21st District.
Checks can be made out to: Nelson for New York
Our address is:
Nelson For New York
PO Box 781
Stillwater, NY 12170
Note: Please include your contact information as well as your employer and job title (e.g. Stillwater High School, Math Teacher or Retired/Unemployed) as we need this information for FEC filling.
By making a donation you are agreeing to the contribution rules:
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).